Mom!! (and family)
Hey! Thank you so much for your letter! It was awesome! I like the new technique! Its good to hear things are going well!
As far as my 2009 goals, my first is to read the bible in its entirety, and my second is to really focus on helping others and not worry about myself or recognition or pride - just be humble and serving. That sounds like an awesome idea to read the gospels! I'm gonna do it with you!
The Bug's running?!! That’s great! I wonder what it will look like when I get back! It has so much potential! That's great you are all saving change like Papa! I miss those family trips! They are wonderful memories, and I can't wait to hear where you all go!
So today we had changes and I have a new companion! His name is Elder Perez and he is from Guatemala! He is awesome! We are gonna be great together. And guess what? I get to learn more Spanish!!! Haha!!
I don’t know if I told you but the other day we tore down a house for service project, and it was legit! With sledge hammers and all! I loved it! What an awesome service opportunity! It was a little sad though, because the guy whose house it was told me how it had been his house for 40 years, and was literally crying to see it go. It's not all sad though, because he is getting a new one! Haha!
Well, I am still in Manta, we have been working hard, and are going to continue to work hard so that we can bring more people to the truth, and I am super excited to see what this change will bring with my new companion!
I love you all tons, and cannot wait to hear more!
Love,
Blake

No comments:
Post a Comment